Our General VAT Knowledge Test GCC aims to capture your current VAT knowledge. Our questions are based on real-world commercial examples accumulated from many years of advising businesses on international VAT issues and scenarios.
By undertaking this assessment and reviewing the responses, you will be able to spot your VAT knowledge gaps and assess where you can improve with our courses.
1. Our VAT Knowledge Test GCC comprises multiple choice questions and will take approximately 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
2. Please take the assessment in one sitting as closing your internet browser will delete your question choices.
3. Please use the Next and Previous navigation buttons in the form, rather than the internet browser. Refreshing the page or using the internet browser navigation buttons will delete your question choices.
4. All questions in the assessment are multiple choice.
5. Please answer all questions in the assessment.
6. Once you have submitted your assessment question choices, you will be immediately notified of your results. Your submission results will be emailed to the email address you provided.
If you are not directed to the General VAT Knowledge test submission confirmation page, please get in touch with us to ensure that your assessment choices have been registered.